Store Return Policy
***Please read below carefully***
In order to better facilitate the return process, please email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may return an item for any reason within 7 days of delivery provided the below conditions are met.
- If you initiate a return after 7 days of delivery, we will issue a partial refund depending on elapsed time and current buyback value. However, with proof of a schedule change, a full refund will be given during the first 30 days of classes.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. We will refund the amount of the purchase only.
- Refunds and exchanges for the following items will be handled on a case-by-case basis (still subject to the 7 day full-refund policy):
- custom course material, eBooks, access codes and open software.
- Items purchased must be postmarked on or before the 7th day from delivery confirmation.
- Items must be returned in their original condition.
- New course material must be returned in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund. All supplemental materials that were originally included must be returned and loose leaf items must be in the original shrink-wrap.
- Books damaged in shipping may not be eligible for full refund.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method. If your order was purchased with your financial aid or with a book voucher, the credit will be made to your financial aid or book voucher. Contact your financial aid department for more information. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing once the return shipment has been received.
Thomas College Bookstore reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns. Of course, if the return is a direct result of an error on our part, we will waive the restocking fee.
Please make sure that all items are packaged securely to prevent any damage during the shipping process (especially if items were purchased new.)
- Fill any empty spaces with clean filler. (Packing paper, bubble wrap, etc..)(Please DO NOT use packing peanuts)
- For your own benefit, we recommend that you send your return via FedEx, UPS, or insurable U.S. Mail service.
- Make sure to keep any tracking information provided until you know your refund has been processed.
- Thomas Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for return shipments that are lost or damaged.
Please include as much of the following information in order to guarantee your return/refund is processed: (we will not be able to process a return without this information)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Order number
Send returns addressed to THOMAS BOOKSTORE to the below address:
3548 Walker Ave #104
Memphis, TN 38111